Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Loooooooooooong time comin'.

SO! It's been a long long long time since I posed on this newborn blog. I was working on a few projects in the month of June and I wasn't going to show them until they were finished. But a few things got in the way, like work and apathy, and they didn't get finished. One im going to wait to show til it's finished, an 11-second animation, but one I will show the concept of a piece I am in the middle of(actually I'll show that later with a progress shot). Also I started to animate a Ginga, Capoeira "stance", loop so I can practice a few movements from this one. I include major blocking and a step past that. So if you have any pointers, lemme know!

Enjoy!!

Major Blocking for Ginga from Jacob Funk on Vimeo.



Secondary Blocking for Ginga from Jacob Funk on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment